Jaquet Droz Grande Complications Flying Tourbillon "La Chaux-de-Fonds" 18kt Rose Gold, Côtes de Genève & Ivory Dial, Self-Winding Movement with 18-carat red gold oscillating weight with onyx and 22-carat red gold Rams Head applique, hand-engraved and hand-patinated, Black Alligator Strap, Rose Gold Fold-Over Deployant Buckle, Limited Edition 11 Pieces
- Polished Rose Gold Case
- Black main dial plate & hour/minute sub-dial center with rose gold linear finish
- Both the tourbillon & time sub-dials are surrounded with a sapphire crystal rim upon which the indications are printed.
- Polished rose gold hour & minute hands
- Hour & minutes sub-dial located at the bottom of the dial with fine black printed Roman Numerals hour markers & black printed minute track.
- 60 seconds tourbillon located at the top of the dial - with a blued steel hand fixed to the tourbillon doubling as a seconds hand. Surrounded with a fine black printed Arabic Numerals 10 seconds incremental markings & seconds track.
- Jaquet Droz Caliber 25JD, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 31 Jewels & has an impressive power reserve of approximately 168 h (7 days)
Also known as: JD J013033200, Jaquet-Droz J013033200, Jaquet Droz J013033200, J 013033200, J-013033200