LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 8 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
The art of "PAILLONNEE": "PAILLON" in French translates to "thin leaf of metal", the art of creating these gold ornaments has long been lost, however Jaquet Droz uses paillons produced decades ago. Paillon Decorating is a delicate & complicated art, comprised of applying these delicate ornaments to an enamel based dial & then coating the entire dial with a semi-translucent enamel coating. The procedure requires baking the enamel dial at least 10 times in temperatures over 800 degrees Celsius.
This watch features: • Polished 18kt rose gold case.
• Base red "grand feu" enameled dial.
• Yellow gold & enamel decorations.
• White "grand feu" enamel dial.
• Sub-dial encircled with an applied rose gold ring, secured to the dial with 3 screws. The ring has a brushed top & polished beveled corners.
• Polished rose gold hands.
• Hour & minutes sub-dial with a combination of black printed Roman & Arabic Numeral hour markers & black printed minute track.
• Jaquet Droz Caliber 2653, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 28 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 68 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty