This watch features: • Polished black ceramic case.
• Black (almost grey) matte "technical" dial.
• Polished steel hands.
• Offset hour & minutes sub-dial located toward the top of the dial - with matte grey/silver printed Roman Numeral hour markers, excluding the number 56,6 7 7 which are red varnish Arabic Numerals.
• Grande (over-sized) seconds sub-dial
• with matte grey/silver printed Arabic Numeral 10 seconds incremental markings & seconds track.
• with red seconds hand
• Power reserve indicator sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Serial number engraved & filled with red varnish on the case back.
• Jaquet Droz Caliber 4063d-s, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 30 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 68 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty