• Polished stainless steel case.
• Silver main dial with a tiered stepped-down sub-dial.
• Blued steel hands.
• Off-centered hour & minutes sub-dial at top of the dial, with black printed Roman Numeral hour markers & minute track.
• Bottom off-centered sub-dial contains 3 features:
• GMT/2nd Timezone: at the center of the sub-dial is the GMT indicator, with blue printed 24 hour markings.
• Date: The date is indicated by the red tipped hand, with the odd numbers in Arabic Numerals & the even days as dots.
• Seconds: the seconds hand is the outer-most indication on this sub-dial, with Arabic Numeral 10 seconds incremental markings & an index seconds track.
• Jaquet Droz Caliber 2663H24 with silicon balance spring and pallet horns, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 42 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 65 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty