DEADBEAT Second: Rather than a smooth running seconds hand, the hand on this watch ticks second by second, allowing the wearer to measure time more precisely. • Polished stainless steel case.
• Black polished onyx dial.
• Polished white gold hands.
• Hour & minutes sub-dial surrounded with an 18kt white gold ring, brushed finished top & polished beveled corners, ebraved & black filled hour indexes.
• Off-set date sub-dial at the bottom of the main dial. As the date & time sub-dials overlap, the date hand jumps from the last day of the month to the first day in order not to block the time sub-dial.
• "DEADBEAT" central seconds hand.
• Jaquet Droz Caliber 2695SMR with silicon balance spring and pallet horns, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 34 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 38 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty