Power Reserve, Rotating Bezel, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- Case is a combination of fine brushed/satin finished grade 5 Titanium & polished Stainless Steel.
- Luminous hour markers & hands.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- JLC Caliber 912, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 28 jewels, made of 315 parts & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hour.
- 24 Different World times surrounds the dial with red & white hour ring. The world time is adjusted using the red crown located at the 10 o'clock position.
New York Chicago
Tokyo Hong Kong
Set by the crown at the 1 o'clock position, the alarm can be set to the minute as indicated on the elongated window at the 9 o'clock position. The alarm has a quick on & off toggle switch
located above & below the red crown at the 10 o'clock position.
Water Resistance -
using the revolutionary new patented design. Although the crowns are not "screw down" they are equipped with an external butterfly collar that turns a 1/2 turn clock-wise & counter
clock-wise (independently of the crowns), each collar has red & white enamel indicating arrows. White arrow indicates the crown is secure/water resistant, Red Arrow indicates the crown is non-secure/non-water resistant. When the collar is in the secure position it compresses a gasket that ensures water resistance.
Also known as: Jaeger-LeCoultre 177.81.70 (Q1778170), Jaeger-LeCoultre Q1778170, JLC 1778170 (Q1778170), q1778170, q177.81.70, 1778170