Jaeger Le-Coultre Master Compressor Chronograph Rose Gold Ladies' Full Diamond 37mm
Limited & Numbered to an Exclusive 100 Pieces
* * * You WILL NOT See Many of These Around! * * *
Rare Boutique Limited Edition
This watch has elicited serious "oohs" and "ahhs" from everyone who has seen it. This is as spectacular as a watch gets. Presenting an 18k rose gold case with pave round brilliant diamond bezel and pave diamond lugs, even the case has diamonds inset.
Women ordinarily don’t get to wear complicated watches unless they want to wear a man’s size watch. Jaeger le-Coultre put an end to that discrimination with this reference, which they included in the Complicated Watches area of their catalogs.
- Polished 18kt Rose Gold case.
- White Opal dial with Night sky design, applied silver Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
- Bezel, Lugs & Case set with Top Wesselton F-G quality diamonds.
- Luminous hour markers & hands.
- Date window between the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
- Mechanical chronograph function with hour counter sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position, minute counter sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position & large central seconds counter.
- Water Resistance using a revolutionary new patented design - although the crown is not "screw down", it is equipped with an external butterfly collar that turns 1/2 turn clock-wise & counter clock-wise (independently of the crown), the collar has a match blue & white enamel indicating arrows. White arrow indicates the crown is secure/water resistant, Blue arrow indicates the crown is non-secure/non-water resistant. When the collar is in the secure position it compresses a gasket that ensures water resistance.
- A unique combination of battery power & mechanical. Quartz powers the time telling & drive the mechanical operated chronograph. JLC Caliber 631 contains 25 jewels, movement is made from 233 parts.
Also known as: Jeager-LeCoultre 174.35.04 (Q1743504), JLC 174.35.04 (Q1743504), 1743504 (Q1743504), Jeager-LeCoultre Q1743504, Jeager 174.35.04 (Q1743504)