- Polished 18kt rose gold case.
- Beige/Off-White/Ivory (Eggshell) with recessed sub-dials.
- Applied polished rose gold index hour markers.
- Polished rose gold hands, excluding the central seconds hand which is blued steel.
Perpetual Calendar features:
- Automatically calculates the day, date, month, year & phase of the moon correctly until March 1st 2100, the movement requires a correction only once every 122 years.
- Day of the week sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Date of the month of the week sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Month sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Current year indicated via a window displayed between the 7 & 8 o'clock position.
- Moon-Phase window located beneath the 12 o'clock position.
- Small window with red/white indicator located right above the center of the dial - this is a safety feature indicating when it is a safe time to set the perpetual calendar. While the window is in the WHITE zone it is safe to set the perpetual calendar, however if the window displays RED (between 9pm & 3am) then the perpetual calendar may not.
- Jaeger LeCoultre Caliber 868, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 336 parts, contains 46 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 43
Also known as: Jaeger-LeCoultre 130.25.20 (Q1302520), JLC 130.25.20 (Q1302520), Jaeger-LeCoultre Q1302520, q1302520, q130.25.20, 130.25.20