A remarkable combination of technical performance and high watchmaking tradition, this exceptional timepiece has added a new dimension to Jaeger-LeCoultre’s heritage in the form of a double complication movement. Its self-winding calibre provides remarkable technical performance: titanium tourbillon cage, a high inertia and high frequency
balance, oscillating mass mounted on ceramic beads. Entirely hand-decorated, it bears witness to the Manufacture’s excellence in rare crafts. Its refined design and exclusive finishes are a true homage to traditional Fine Watchmaking.
- Polished finished 18kt Rose Gold case with fine brushed finished edges.
- Two tiered silvered dial with a velvety soft looking finish. The top tier encompassing the sub-dials has flat finish, a fine guilloche texture decorates the bottom tier.
- Applied rose gold faceted polished index hour markers & applied dot minute markers.
- Rose gold dauphin shaped hands with polished & satin finished sides to enhance legibility.
- Tourbillon cage at the 6 o'clock position. The Tourbillon cage is constructed of ultra-light titanium.
- Jaeger LeCoultre Calibre 987, beats at 28,800 vph, constructed of 401 parts, contains 47 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
Perpetual Calendar Complication Features:
- Complete (4 digit) year window displayed centered in the top sub-dial.
- Month indicated by the sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
- Day of the indicated by the sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
- Date indicated by the sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- Moonphase indicated by a hand pointing to outer rim of the sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
Also known as: JLC 500242A, JaegerLeCoultre 500242A, Jaeger Le-Coultre 500242A, Jaeger LeCoultre 500242A, 500242, 500242-A, 500.24.2a, q500.24.2a, q500242a