Original box, Original papers, Original parts
Chronometer, Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand
Jaeger leCoultre Geophysic Universal Time True Seconds Rose Gold.
Check Out our VIDEO Review and Subscribe to Our NEW Channel!youtube.com/watch?v=caHgVa_VyOE
True Second (aka Dead Beat Seconds): Rather than a smooth running seconds hand, the hand on this watch ticks second by second, allowing the wearer to measure time more precisely. The ticking seconds hand is powered by a separate dedicated hairspring positioned near the center of the movement. Separating the hairsprings enable the movement to maintain its amplitude despite the significant additional energy required to power the jump of the seconds hand.
- 18kt rose gold case polished bezel ring & lugs, brushed finished case edge.
- Blue lacquered center dial with matte rose gold continents.
- Applied index hour markers.
- Fine printed minute/seconds track.
- Polished baton shaped hands with luminous fill.
- 24 city ring with names of the cities printed in blue & red.
- 24 hour time zone ring, silver segment for day-time & blue segment for night-time.
- Independent hour adjustment while the minute & seconds continue to run, allows for convenient adjusting the time while traveling.
- Hour hand & date can be adjusted forward or backward without risk of damaging the movement.
- Jaeger LeCoultre Caliber 772, equipped with JLC's Gyrolab balance, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 274 parts, contains 36 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 40 hours.
As with all JLC watches this watch has undergone a rigorous 1000 (41 days) test before leaving the factory.
Retail Price: 25300Eur