Jaeger le-Coultre Duometre a Chronographe 42mm Yellow Gold
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION IN YELLOW GOLD OF 300 PIECES WORLD-WIDE!
An exceptional timepiece with an amazing focus on each detail beginning with the mechanics and ending with the spectacular decorated finish of the movement.
The movement nicknamed the "Dual Wing" is powered by 2 separate mechanisms that drive the two features of the watch (Time & Chronograph), while a single regulating mechanism ensures equally high accuracy of all features. Each of the two mechanism have their own 50 hour power reserve which are independent of each other. Winding both
mechanisms are facilitated using the single crown, winding the crown clockwise will wind the time feature of the watch, winding the crown counter-clockwise will wind the chronograph feature.
This watch features:
- Solid polished finished 18kt Yellow Gold case & lugs, the sides of the case have a fine brushed/satin finished.
- Off-White/Eggshell colored dial with a fine grain finish.
- All time telling related hands are of Yellow Gold.
- Regular time telling sub-dial located at the left side with Yellow Gold hands.
- Combination of applied Yellow Gold Arabic Numeral hour markers & painted black index hour/minute markers.
- Large central Yellow Gold finished seconds hand.
- Power Reserve +/- indicator with Yellow Gold finished hand located at the bottom left side of the dial.
- All Chronograph related hands are gun-metal blue.
- Unlike most chronographs the Hour & Minute counters is set in 1 sub-dial display located at the right side of the dial, this allows for instant reading of the elapsed time without having to view multiple dials.
- At the bottom of the chrono sub-dial is a window that the displays a rotating disc indicating the minute in units of 0-9 allowing an even more accurate reading.
- A 1/6th of a seconds "Jumping Seconds hand" is located in its own sub-dial at the bottom center of the dial.
- All the chronograph functions are operated by a single button that starts, stops & resets all chronograph related functions.
- Power Reserve +/- indicator with gun-metal blue hand located at the bottom right side of the dial.
- Jaeger LeCoultre caliber 380 beats at 21,600 vph, contains 49 jewels.
- The movement has been hand finished with remarkable beauty combining many different patterns of finishes on the steel components, hand beveling, polished sinks & blued screws.
Also known as: Jaeger LeCoultre Q6011420, Jaeger-LeCoultre Q6011420, JLC Q6011420