Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
This watch is created in the spirit of the Aston Martin Automobiles down to the last detail - with the 3/4 round designed dial which imitates the dashboard counters in the AM automobiles. The watch has the Aston Martin & JLC logo engraved on the case back.
Limited & Numbered Edition to 499 pieces world-wide!
- A stainless steel case with combination of fine brushed & polished finishes.
- An ingenious push button free Chronograph. The Chrono function is started, stopped & reset by pushing down on the crystal at the 12 & 6 o'clock positions. There is a 3 setting locking lever on the edge of the case at the 9 o'clock position which eliminates inadvertently starting, stopping or resetting the Chrono. The secret of the ingenious & exclusive vertical-trigger chrono lies in the levers viewable through the dial. The DBS version also features as skeletonized center revealing the finished bridges and main-plate.
- The stop-watch is shown in hours, minutes & seconds. The Hour & Minute indicators are rotating discs at 9 & 3 o'clock.
- Date window located between the 3 & 4 o'clock position.
- Luminous hands & sub-dial pointers.
- Small cutouts at the bottom of the dial allows to see some of the movement parts.
- The JLC Caliber 751e features is composed of 280 parts, beats at 28,800 VPH, with 41 jewels & an approximate 65 hour power reserve.
Also known as: JLC 192.84.70 (Q1928470), JLC Q1928470, JLC 1928470 (Q1928470), Jaeger LeCoultre Q1928470, q1928470, 1928470, q192.84.70