The Portuguese Yacht Club Chronograph has all the precision of a nautical instrument in its genes. Powered by the rugged IWC-manufactured 89360-calibre movement and water-resistant to 6 bar, the chronograph demonstrates its sporting qualities with a flyback function and an additional flange with quarter-second calibration for recording short periods of time. Longer stop times (hours/minutes) can be read off like a second time on a separate analogue sub-dial.
- Stainless steel case with fine brushed finished edges & polished finished slim bezel ring & lugs.
- Silvered dial with slightly recessed sub-dials & raised chronograph seconds-counter flange on outer rim of the dial.
- Applied polished steel Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
- Large red central seconds counter.
- The sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position doubles as both the chronograph 60 minute counter (longer hand pointing to outer diameter) & the 12 hour counter (short hand pointing to
marking on inner diameter), allowing for an easy & instant reading of the stopwatch.
- Small running seconds sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position.
- IWC calibre 89361, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 38 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 68 hours.
Also known as: IWC IW390211, IW 390211, IW-390211