IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar Hemisphere Moonphase Platinum 44.2mm
EXCLUSIVE MANUFACTURED TIMEPIECES
- Solid 18kt white gold case. Bezel & lug tops are polished finished, the case edges have a fine brushed finish
- Midnight blue dial.
- Embossed, raised & polished Arabic Numeral hour markings & dot minute markers.
- Elegant leaf shaped polished white gold hands.
Perpetual Calendar with year display:
- Day of the week indicated on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- Date indicated on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
- Month indicated at the sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Current year displayed in a full 4 digit format with a window between the 7 & 8 o'clock position.
- Displayed at sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position. Indicated by a brushed white gold colored & midnight blue colored disc which rotates beneath two windows on the dial.
- Mirror images of the moon as seen from the northern and southern hemispheres & which deviates from the moons actual progress by a mere 12 seconds per lunar period.
- A 29.5 day countdown until the new moon.
[b]Power Reserve Indicator:
[/b]- This watch features an impressive 7-Day Power Reserve, indicated by a hand at the center of date sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
- Small running seconds hand indicated by a hand at the center of day sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- IWC Caliber 51614, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 62 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 7-Days (168 hours) hours.
Also known as: IWC IW503203, IW5032-03 503203 5032-03