- Solid 18kt rose gold case with fine brushed finished edges & polished finished slim bezel ring & lug tops.
- Dark brow alligator leather strap by "Santoni" a famous Italian leather-goods manufacturer.
- Flat silver dial with slightly recessed sub-dials, the sub-dial are finished with a very fine engraved concentric circle pattern.
- Applied polished rose gold colored Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Black printed minutes/Seconds & fractions of a second track.
- Elegant leaf shaped polished rose gold hour & minutes hands.
- Small running seconds sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Date window displayed at the 3 o'clock position.
- IWC calibre 89361, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 38 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 68 hours.
- Large blued steel central seconds counter.
- The chronograph sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position doubles as both the chronograph 60 minute counter (longer hand pointing to outer diameter) & the 12 hour counter (short hand pointing to marking on inner diameter), allowing for an easy & instant reading of the stopwatch.
Also known as: IWC IW390402, IW3904-02, 3904-02, 390402