- Stainless steel case with brushed finished edges & polished finished bezel & lugs.
- Midnight blue with a fine sun-ray finish main dial.
- Silver sub-dials with very fine concentric circular texture pattern.
- Applied polished Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
- Fine black printed minute track.
- Polished hands.
- Small-seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Power reserve indicator sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
Annual Calendar Complication:
- The Annual Calendar complication will accurately account for odd & even numbers of days in each month with the exception of the 29th day of February in a leap year. The date will require a manual adjustment once every year, at the end of February.
- Features the Month, Date & Day.
- Presented on the dial in a neat curved 3-window display beneath the 12 o'clock position.
- IWC caliber 52850, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 36 Jewels & has an impressive 7 day Power Reserve.
Also known as: IWC IW503502, iw5035-02, 503502, 5035-02