- Matte finished black ceramic case.
- Titanium case back - with the colored TOP GUN insignia.
- Titanium crown.
- The combination of materials make the watch very light, extremely durable & skin-friendly.
- Matte black finish.
- Bold white painted Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- White printed minute/hour track with luminous 12,3,6 & 9 markers.
- Black rimmed hands with luminous fill.
Perpetual Calendar with year display:
- Perpetual calendar related hands are black with red arrow heads
- Day of the week indicated on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- Date indicated on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
- Month indicated at the sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Current year displayed in a full 4 digit format with a window between the 7 & 8 o'clock position.
- Displayed at sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position. Indicated by a matte titanium colored full moon display with a rotating black disc above the moon - the disc partially blocks the moon display imitating the wax & wane of the moon.
- Mirror images of the moon as seen from the northern and southern hemispheres & which deviates from the moons actual progress by a mere 12 seconds per lunar period.
Power Reserve Indicator:
- This watch features an impressive 7-Day Power Reserve, indicated by a luminous filled hand at the center of date sub-dial at the 3 o'clock position.
- Small running seconds indicated by a luminous filled hand at the center of day sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- IWC Caliber 51614, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 62 Jewels & has an impressive power reserve of 7-Days (168 hours) hours.
Also known as: IWC IW502902, IW5029-02, IW-502902, IW 502902, 5029-02