"Preparing to take off and bring more colour into the fleet"
ARRIVAL IN THE JET AGE
The Big Pilot’s Watch TOP GUN Boutique Edition (IW501903) combines the clear-cut instrument look of the 1940s with 21st-century technology. Fully wound, the IWC-manufactured 51111 calibre, consisting of 311 components, will keep the movement running for 7 days. The front glass is secured against sudden drops in pressure in the cockpit and underscores the fact that this watch was made for flying. With modern features like the green hands, indices and tiny silhouette of an aircraft serving as a counterpoise at the rear end of the seconds hand, the Big Pilot’s Watch TOP GUN Boutique Edition has been catapulted into the age of the ultrasonic jet. The Top Gun logo on the reverse side of the watch, which is limited to 500, is an indication of its high aspirations.
- Mechanical movement
- Pellaton automatic winding
- Date display
- Power reserve display
- Glucydur beryllium alloy balance
- Breguet spring
- Screw-in crown
- Glass secured against displacement by drop in air pressure
- Watch back with Top Gun logo
- Limited to 500 watches, available worldwide at IWC boutiques
- Materials: ceramic case, black dial, green hands and indices, black soft strap, folding clasp in stainless steel, sandblasted
- Glass: sapphire, convex, anti-reflective coating on both sides
Also known as: IWC IW501903, IWC IW-501903, IW 501903, IW501903