- Polished 18kt rose gold case: entire case top pave set with 228 brilliant cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 1.22 carats.
- Solid 18kt rose gold bezel, set with 138 brilliant cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 0.89 carats.
- Bezel secured with 6 polished "H" style titanium screws.Solid polished 18kt rose gold crown engraved with the Hublot logo.
- Black composite resin "bezel lug" sandwiched between the bezel & case.
- Pave diamond set dial set with 491 brilliant cut diamonds weighing a total of approximately 2.15 carat.
- Applied polished finished rose gold index hour markers.
- Polished finished rose gold toned hands.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Hublot Caliber HUB1110, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 63 parts, contains 21 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Also known as: Hublot 542.OX.9010.LR.1704, Hublot 542OX9010LR1704