Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- Brushed/satin finished titanium case with polished beveled corners.
- Brushed/satin finished titanium bezel with Microblasted (dark shade of finishing) recessed zones.
- The bezel is secured by 6 H-shaped titanium screws.
- Brushed & polished titanium crown & chrono buttons with black insert.
- Lateral case center band & bezel lugs of black composite resin.
- Sapphire crystal transparent dial.
- Black inner bezel flange at the dial perimeter with a red minute/seconds track.
- Applied brushed stainless steel "Applique" index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Bold brushed finished stainless steel minute & hour hands with luminous filled top & skeletonized bottoms
Chronograph stopwatch functions:
- Large central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
- Black rimmed 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Visible skeletonized date wheel. Current date displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock position, highlighted by a black background & a red border.
- Black "Gummy-Alligator" strap: Alligator on the top-side & rubber on the underside & edges.
- Hublot Caliber HUB 4700 (base Zenith El Primero), beats at 36,600 vph, composed out of 278 parts, contains 31 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
Also known as: Hublot 601.NX.0173.LR, Hublot 601NX0173LR