Original box, Original papers, Original parts,
Chronometer, Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
Hublot Big Bang Unico Ferrari Carbon Limited Edition of Only 500 Pieces!
Check Out Our VIDEO REVIEW and Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel:youtube.com/watch?v=gXySmnB3ffE
+ Comes with Hublot Ferrari Winder Box constructed special for Hublot unico Ferrari.
+ Comes with two straps easily interchangeable with one click system
FERRARI branded watch with the Ferrari "prancing horse" figurine logo applied to the dial at the 9 o'clock position & the FERRARI name logo in red lacquer on the bottom chronograph button.
- Satin finished black carbon case.
- Black carbon bezel, secured by 6 black plated titanium "H" style screws.
- Black rubber lower bezel.
- Polished black PVD coated titanium crown with black rubber insert at the tip & segmented around the crown for enhanced grip - with red indicator to show when the crown is unscrewed.
- Polished black PVD coated titanium chrono buttons, with a black rubber insert on the top button & a red lacquered Ferrari logo on the bottom button.
- Sapphire crystal transparent dial with applied brushed finished black nickel "Applique" style Arabic Numeral & index hour markers with red luminous fill.
- Raised/tapered inner bezel flange on the perimeter of the dial with printed minute/seconds track & applied red block 5 minute markers.
- Black nickel minute & hour hands with red luminous fill.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
Column wheel chronograph.
Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
Large red tipped central seconds counter.
60 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
Date window with yellow background located at the 3 o'clock position.
Each watch is provided with 2 straps 1) black Alcantara leather/rubber strap with red stitching & 2) Black Schedoni.
Strap are easily interchangeable via a unique quick-release push-button system developed by Hublot. The buttons are black ceramic & located on the top & bottom central lugs.