LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
FERRARI branded watch with the Ferrari "prancing horse" figurine logo applied to the dial at the 9 o'clock position & the FERRARI name logo in red lacquer on the bottom chronograph button.
- Microblasted white ceramic case.
- Carbon fiber bezel, secured by 6 titanium "H" style titanium screws.
- Case center (edge) lateral white composite resin inserts.
- Satin finished crown with white rubber insert at the tip & segmented around the crown for enhanced grip - with red indicator to show when the crown is unscrewed.
- Satin finished titanium chrono buttons, with a white rubber insert on the top button & a red lacquered Ferrari logo on the bottom button.
- Sapphire crystal transparent dial with applied brushed finished stainless steel "Applique" style Arabic Numeral & index hour markers.
- Raised/tapered white inner bezel flange on the perimeter of the dial with black printed minute/seconds track, red printed fractions of a second track & applied black gold block 5
minute markers with luminous dot on the edge.
- Bold brushed finished stainless steel minute & hour hands with luminous filled top & skeletonized bottoms.
- Column wheel chronograph.
- Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
- Large red tipped central seconds counter.
- 60 minute counter sub-dial with red indications located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Date window with yellow background located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Strap are easily interchangeable via a unique quick-release push-button system developed by Hublot. The buttons are black ceramic & located on the top & bottom central lugs.
Hublot in-house manufacture Caliber UNICO HUB1241:
- Microblasted anthracite ruthenium plated mainplate & bridges.
- Tungsten rotor with microblasted, anthracite & ruthenium treated finishes.
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Composed out of 330 components.
- Contains 38 Jewels
- And has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
Also known as: Hublot 401.HQ.0121.VR, Hublot 401HQ0121VR