LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF 1000 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
FERRARI branded watch with the Ferrari "prancing horse" figurine logo applied to the dial at the 9 o'clock position & the FERRARI name logo in red
lacquer on the bottom chronograph button.
- Black ceramic case with brushed & polished finishes.
- Black carbon fiber bezel, secured by 6 black PVD coated "H" style titanium screws.
- Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
- Polished black PVD coated titanium crown with black rubber insert at the tip & segmented around the crown for enhanced grip - with red indicator to show when the crown is unscrewed.
- Polished black PVD coated titanium chrono buttons, with a black rubber insert on the top button & a yellow lacquered Ferrari logo on the bottom button.
- Sapphire crystal transparent dial with applied brushed finished yellow PVD coated stainless steel "Applique" style Arabic Numeral & index hour markers.
- Raised/tapered inner bezel flange on the perimeter of the dial with yellow printed minute/seconds & fractions of a second track.
- Bold brushed finished blackened stainless steel minute & hour hands with yellow luminous fill at the top of the hands & skeletonized bottoms.
- Column wheel chronograph.
- Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
- Large yellow tipped central seconds counter.
- 60 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Date window with yellow background located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Strap are easily interchangeable via a unique quick-release push-button system developed by Hublot. The buttons are black ceramic & located on the top & bottom central lugs.
Hublot in-house manufacture Caliber UNICO HUB1241:
- Microblasted anthracite ruthenium plated mainplate & bridges.
- Tungsten rotor with microblasted, anthracite & ruthenium treated finishes.
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Composed out of 330 components.
- Contains 38 Jewels
- And has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
Also known as: Hublot 401.cq.0129.vr, Hublot 401cq0129vr