Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
FERRARI branded watch with the Ferrari "prancing horse" figurine logo applied to the dial at the 9 o'clock position & the FERRARI name logo in red lacquer on the
bottom chronograph button.
- Black ceramic case with brushed & polished finishes.
- Black ceramic bezel, secured by 6 black PVD coated "H" style titanium screws.
- Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
- Polished black PVD coated titanium crown with black rubber insert at the tip & segmented around the crown for enhanced grip - with red indicator to show when the crown is unscrewed.
- Polished black PVD coated titanium chrono buttons, with a black rubber insert on the top button & a red lacquered Ferrari logo on the bottom button.
- Sapphire crystal transparent dial with black cross hatch.
- Applied Red Arabic Numeral & index hour markers.
- Raised/tapered inner bezel flange on the perimeter of the dial with white printed minute/seconds track, red printed fractions of a second track & applied rose gold block 5 minute (same as hour) markers with luminous dot on the edge.
- Bold brushed finished blackened stainless steel minute & hour hands with red luminous fill at the top of the hands & skeletonized bottoms.
- Date window with yellow background located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Column wheel chronograph.
- Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
- Large red central seconds counter.
- 60 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
Hublot in-house manufacture Caliber UNICO HUB1241:
- Microblasted anthracite ruthenium plated mainplate & bridges.
- Tungsten rotor with microblasted, anthracite & ruthenium treated finishes.
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Composed out of 330 components.
- Contains 38 Jewels
- And has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
Also known as: Hublot 401.CX.1123.VR, Hublot 401CX1123VR