HUBLOT Big Bang Ferrari Skeleton Unico Dubai U.A.E. Limited to Only 25 Pieces!!
We are extremely proud to offer the ultra rare and highly collectible Hublot Big Bang Ferrari U.A.E. Skeleton Limited Edition of Only 25 Pieces.
This is truly a fitting symbol for what unites two such highly prestigious brands because they share the same values: raw passion, a love of perfection and technical precision right down to the smallest detail.
Hublot Big Bang Ferrari U.A.E. Skeleton Unico Limited Edition of Only 25 Pieces Features a Black Carbon Fiber & Satin-Finished Titanium Case with Satin-Finished Black Ceramic Bezel. A Stunning Skeleton Sapphire Dial with Polished Rhodium-Plated Ferrari Prancing Stallion Applique, Automatic Flyback Chronograph Caliber UNICO HUB 1241 Movement, developed and manufactured in-house by Hublot, 45.5mm
Hublot is proud to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Ferrari in U.A.E. with an exclusive Ferrari Hublot watch: only 25 pieces of the U.A.E. Limited Edition exist, making it an immediate collector's item.
We are extremely proud to unveil the first Big Bang Ferrari U.A.E. Limited Edition. This is truly a fitting symbol for what unites two such highly prestigious brands because they share the same values: raw passion, a love of perfection and technical precision right down to the smallest detail.
As an ultra-exclusive symbol of the long-term partnership between Hublot and Ferrari, Hublot is proud to unveil the first exclusive Ferrari Big Bang U.A.E. Limited Edition watch: a pure collector's item which will be produced in a series of just 25, in reference to the 25th Anniversary of Ferrari in the Middle East.
All of the specifically designed and crafted details are in keeping with the DNA shared by Hublot and Ferrari: innovation, performance, technology and exclusivity. No useless
gadgetry; the design is functional, logical. As for the dial, the Prancing Horse is featured discreetly in relief at 9 o 'clock. A minute counter is positioned at 3 o 'clock (completed by a yellow date window), and the style of the hands and indices is inspired by the counters in the cockpit of a Ferrari - perfectly in line with the Italian manufacturer 's sport DNA and yet true to Hublot 's design codes.
The UNICO chronograph movement can be compared to the ultimate racing car engine, designed and developed by Hublot to power the Big Bang Ferrari. With no fewer than 330 components, oscillating at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour, the column wheel and dual horizontal coupling on the dial side appear in a new constellation reminiscent of Ferrari alloy wheel rims. The watch has a 72-hour power reserve, and is water resistant to 100m.
The whole perfectly illustrates "the Art of Fusion" between great watchmaking tradition and the technology of the future, which is so dear to Hublot. What distinguishes this particular Hublot are the green, red, black and white accents that herald the national flag of the U.A.E. Besides a larger case (45.5 mm in diameter), it comes with more power and more mechanical and design features: a cylindrical bezel that offers added depth to showcase the movement (visible through the sapphire dial); an indexed crown (the H signet automatically positions itself to remain in line); elongated push buttons fixed along a rotating axis (like the foot pedals in a car); carbon inserts on the case profile.
- Satin-finished black ceramic bezel with 6 H-shaped embedded, polished and locked titanium screws
- Sapphire Crystal with interior/exterior anti-reflective coating
- Lateral inserts Black composite resin with carbon insert at 9 o 'clock
- Crown Satin-finished titanium, with black rubber insert and Hublot logo
- Push-pieces 2 o 'clock, Polished and micro-blasted black PVD titanium with black rubber insert, 4 o 'clock, Polished and micro-blasted black PVD titanium with black rubber insert, and engraved Ferrari logo, red lacquer
- Case back Open, comprising sapphire crystal with interior anti-reflective coating, and micro-blasted titanium with circular satin finish, Ferrari stallion transfer, with flag of the United Arab Emirates Water resistance 10 ATM, i.e. approx. 100 meters Dial Sapphire with white Hublot logo transfer, and polished rhodium-plated Ferrari Prancing Stallion applique
- Black coated indexes , green colored transfer spots
- Hands Hour & minute hands coated black, with white SuperLuminova
- Seconds hand coated black, with green SuperLuminova
- Minute counter hand and chronograph hand with Ferrari red coating
- Movement UNICO HUB 1241, developed and manufactured in-house by Hublot. Automatic fly-back chronograph
- Date Yellow window at 3 o 'clock
- Oscillating weight Satin-finished and micro-blasted black coating, imitating the shape of a wheel rim
- Power reserve Approximately 72 hours
- Clasp Satin-finished titanium deployant buckle with carbon insert
Also known as: Hublot 401.NM.0123.VR.SDQ13, Hublot 401NM0123VRSDQ13