THE ALL BLACK BLUE - LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
With an amazing water resistance rating of 4000 meters! Accomplished by it's use of a 6.5mm crystal & threaded screw-in case back made of Grade II titanium.
This watch features:
- Black carbon fiber case.
- Black carbon fiber bezel with recessed zones.
- The bezel is secured by 6 black PVD coated "H" style screws.
- Black composite resin case center lateral edge & bezel lugs.
- Black matte dial.
- Raised flange located beneath the crystal at dial edge.
- Uni-directional rotating.
- Matte black finish with bold blue luminescent indicators (Arabic Numerals, dots & indexes).
- The bezel is operated using the over-sized crown located on the case edge at the 2 o'clock position.
- The crown features a hinged Crown-Guard protecting & identifying the bezel-crown & is engraved with blue filled text "Diver 4000".
- Standard time correction crown located at the 4 o'clock position.
- Helium escape valve locate on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
- Applied brushed finished stainless steel "applique" style index hour markers with blue colored luminescent fill.
- Brushed finished stainless steel hands with blue colored luminescent fill.
- Blue colored printed minute/seconds track.
- Date window located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Comes with an addition LONG rubber and nylon composition strap to fit over a diving suit.
- The straps are easily interchangeable by pressing firmly on slightly recessed buttons located on the face of the top & bottom lugs - the buttons are marked by triangle arrows.
- Hublot Caliber HUB1401, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 180 parts, contains 23 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Also known as: Hublot 731.QX.1190.GR.ABB12, Hublot 731QX1190GRABB12