Helium Valve, Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 1000 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
- Brushed/satin finished titanium case.
- Brushed/satin finished titanium bezel with Microblasted (dark shade of finishing) recessed zones.
- The bezel is secured by 6 black PVD coated "H" style screws.
- Black composite resin case center lateral edges & bezel lugs.
- Black matte dial.
- Helium escape valve locate on the case edge at the 8 o'clock position.
- Yellow & white luminous printed minute/seconds track.
- Bold yellow & white luminous dot hour markers.
- Brushed finished stainless steel hands with blue colored luminescent fill.
- Date window located between the at the 4 & 5 o'clock positions.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- The straps are easily interchangeable by pressing firmly on slightly recessed buttons located on the face of the top & bottom lugs - the buttons are marked by triangle arrows.
Crowns & chrono buttons:
- Time adjusting crown at the 3 o'clock position- brushed titanium with black & grey rubber insert.
- Chrono start button at the 2 o'clock position - brushed titanium claw design with polished titanium top. Blue composite stem.
- Chrono stop button at the 4 o'clock position - brushed titanium with polished black PVD titanium top.
- Raised flange located beneath the crystal at dial edge.
- Uni-directional rotating.
- Matte black finish with bold white luminescent indicators (Arabic Numerals, dots & indexes).
- The bezel is operated using the over-sized crown located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position.
- The crown features a hinged black PVD coated Crown-Guard protecting & identifying the bezel-crown.
- Large central seconds hand counter.
- Bold yellow 30 minute central counter hand.
- 30 minute counter segment on dial in blue.
Also known as: Hublot 732.NX.1127.RX, 732NX1127RX