Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
World famous Brazilian tennis player Gustavo Kuerten, became the new ambassador for the Swiss watch brand. To celebrate this event, Hublot launched a very limited edition called the King Power Guga Bang.
Gustavo Kuerten, aka Guga, is three-time winner at Roland Garros and former world number 1 tennis player. He is today member of the International Tennis Hall of Fame. Guga joins a group of world class elite atheltes who became Hublot ambassadors. Athletes like Dwyane Wade,Usain Bolt or Falcâo Garcia.
The new King Power Guga Bang is the alliance between Hublot and Guga’s charity activities. In deed, the tennis champion created an organization to offer opportunities for children, teenagers and people with disabilities. The Guga Kuerten Institute promotes sports workshops and educational activities.The new King Power Guga Bang bears Guga signature and part of the sales of this watch will go directly to Guga’sinstitute.
- 48mm case in satin-finish titanium
- Carbon fibre bezel with six black PVD H.shaped screws
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Titanium crown with a black rubber insert
- Glass case-back covered with a black sticker with illustration in white and grey of the victorious Guga and his signature
- Dial detail: A tennis ball at 3 o’clock
- The strap is in adjustable Nomex with a white embroidery in the design of a tennis net and yellow stitching.
- The clasp is in titanium with a titanium cover.
Also known as: Hublot 703.NQ.1123.NR.GUG13, Hublot 703NQ1123NRGUG13