| HUBLOT BIG BANG AERO BANG 18KT RED GOLD 44MM MEN'S WATCHReference Number
This watch features:
- Solid 18kt rose gold case with brushed & polished finishes.
- Brushed finished solid 18kt rose gold bezel.
- Case center (edge) lateral composite resin inserts.
- Brushed finished 18kt rose gold crown & chronograph buttons, which have black rubber centers/inserts.
- Black skeleton dial.
- Applied brushed finished 18kt rose gold "applique" style Index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Brushed finished 18kt rose gold hands with luminous filled tips (minutes & hours hands semi-skeleton).
- Printed minute track on flat black rim on the outer edge of the dial.
- Immediately recognizable polished titanium "H" style screws on bezel.
- Chronograph stopwatch functions:
- Large central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position, highlighted by a white background indicating the current date, the date wheel is mostly exposed via the cut-outs in the dial, as are many perfectly finished components of the movement.
- Black "Gummy-Alligator" strap: rubber on the inside & alligator on the top-side, making for an extremely comfortable wear.
- Hublot Caliber HUB 4214, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 252 parts, contains 27 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.