This watch features: • Black carbon fiber case & bezel - bezel secured with 6 black PVD coated "H" shaped titanium screws.
• Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
• Black PVD coated stainless steel crown & chronograph buttons with black rubber centers/inserts.
• Black skeleton dial, with black PVD coated movement components.
• Applied brushed finished ruthenium coated (grayish color) "applique" style Index hour markers with luminous fill.
• Brushed finished ruthenium coated (grayish color) hands with luminous filled tips (minutes & hours hands semi-skeleton).
• White printed minute track on flat black rim on the outer edge of the dial.
• Chronograph stopwatch functions: • Large central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position, highlighted by a white background indicating the current date, the date wheel is mostly exposed via the cut-outs in the dial, as are many perfectly finished components of the movement.
• Hublot Caliber HUB 4214, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 257 parts, contains 27 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty