LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
On the anniversary of the first century of the Morgan Motor Company, Hublot has produced a limited edition Big Bang inspired by Morgans AeroMax car - of which a limited edition of only 100 hand-made examples have been made.
- Black ceramic case with polished finished edges & brushed/satin finish face-plates.
- Polished "H" style titanium screws.
- Black composite resin lateral inserts (sandwiched part between case back & front).
- Brushed finished crown & rectangle chronograph buttons have rubber centers/inserts that match the black composite resin.
- Brushed finished Tungsten bezel.
- Black sandblasted skeleton cut-out dial.
- Brushed steel "applique" applied index hour markers & skeleton hands.
- Morgan winged logo at the 9 o'clock position.
Chronograph stopwatch functions:
- Large central seconds counter.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Transparent case back with the winged MORGAN logo printed non the underside of the crystal.
- Back engraved with: "LIMITED, HUBLOT, BIG BANG, EDITION, Noxxx/500".
- Hublot Caliber HUB44 SQ, beats at 28,800 vph, composed of 252 parts, contains 27 jewels & has an approximate 42 hour Power Reserve.
Other movement features worthy of note:
- Rotor of Tungsten with black PVD coated retaining arms.
- Sandblasted bridges.
- Rhodium plated bottom plate.
- Black PVD coated screws.
Also known as: Hublot 310.CK.1140.RX.MOR08, Hublot 310CK1140RXMOR08