Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- 18kt rose gold case, satin/brushed finished with fine polished corners.
- Satin finished black ceramic bezel, secured by 6 "H" style titanium screws.
- Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
- Rose gold crown with black rubber around the crown for enhanced grip - with red indicator to show when the crown is unscrewed.
- Rose gold round shaped chrono buttons.
- Sapphire crystal transparent dial. With applied brushed finished rose gold toned "Applique" style Arabic Numeral & index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Raised/tapered inner bezel flange on the perimeter of the dial with red printed minute/seconds track & white printed 5 seconds increments in Arabic numerals.
- Bold brushed finished rose gold toned minute & hour hands with luminous filled top & skeletonized bottoms.
- Column wheel chronograph.
- Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
- Large red central seconds counter.
- 60 minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Date window with white background located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Small continuous running seconds hand sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Straps are easily interchangeable via a unique quick-release push-button system developed by Hublot. The buttons are located on the top & bottom central lugs (this watch is delivered with a single strap only).
Hublot in-house manufacture Caliber UNICO HUB1242:
- Microblasted anthracite ruthenium plated mainplate & bridges.
- Tungsten rotor with microblasted, anthracite & ruthenium treated finishes.
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Composed out of 330 components.
- Contains 38 Jewels
- And has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
Also known as: Hublot 411.OM.1180.RX, Hublot 411OM1180RX