LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
FERRARI branded watch with the Ferrari "prancing horse" figurine logo applied to the dial at the 9 o'clock position & the FERRARI name logo in red lacquer on the bottom chronograph button.
This watch features:
- Microblasted 18kt KING gold (rose gold) case.
- Carbon Fiber & 18kt Red Gold fused bezel, secured by 6 titanium "H" style titanium screws.
- Case center (edge) black carbon fiber & composite resin inserts.
- Satin finished crown with black rubber insert at the tip & segmented around the crown for enhanced grip - with red indicator to show when
the crown is unscrewed.
- Satin finished black chrono buttons, with a black rubber insert on the top button & a red lacquered Ferrari logo on the bottom button.
- Sapphire crystal transparent dial with applied brushed finished king gold "Applique" style Arabic Numeral & index hour markers.
- Raised/tapered black inner bezel flange on the perimeter of the dial with black printed minute/seconds track, red printed fractions of a second track & applied black gold block 5 minute markers with luminous dot on the edge.
- Bold brushed finished 18kt King gold minute & hour hands with black filled top & skeletonized bottoms.
- Date window with yellow background located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Column wheel chronograph.
- Features a "Flyback" function, which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & then restart the stop-watch.
- Large red central seconds counter.
- 60 minute counter sub-dial with red indications located at the 3 o'clock position.
Hublot in-house manufacture Caliber UNICO HUB1241:
- Microblasted anthracite ruthenium plated mainplate & bridges.
- Tungsten rotor with microblasted, anthracite & ruthenium treated finishes.
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Composed out of 330 components.
- Contains 38 Jewels
- And has an approximate power reserve of 72 hours.
Also known as: Hublot 401.OJ.0123.VR. Hublot 401OJ0123VR