- Black ceramic case with brushed & polished finishes.
- Black PVD coated solid 18kt white gold bezel with 48 Baguette cut [b][b][b][b]ORANGE Sapphires[/b][/b][/b] [/b]mineral stones.
- Case center (edge) lateral [b]ORANGE [/b]composite resin inserts.
- Crown & chronograph buttons have [b][b][b][b]ORANGE [/b][/b][/b][/b]rubber centers/inserts.
- Matte black dial.
- Applied black PVD coated brushed finished stainless steel "applique" style Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
- Black PVD coated brushed finished stainless steel hands with luminous filled tips (minutes & hours hands semi-skeleton).
- Printed minute track with 5 minute Arabic numerals intervals on outer rim on the edge of the dial.
- Immediately recognizable "H" style screws on bezel.
Chronograph stopwatch functions:
- Large red central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- [b][b][b][b][b][b]ORANGE [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]"Gummy-Alligator" strap: rubber on the inside & alligator on the top-side, making for an extremely comfortable wear.
- Hublot Caliber HUB 4300 , beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 278 parts, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Also known as: Hublot 341.CO.1110.LR.1906, 341CO1110LR1906