- 18kt rose gold case with brushed & polished finishes.
- Solid 18kt rose gold bezel set with 48 Baguette cut BLUE topaz mineral stones.
- Case center (edge) lateral BLUE composite resin inserts.
- Crown & chronograph buttons have BLUE rubber centers/inserts.
- Solid flat white dial.
- Applied brushed finished rose gold "applique" style Arabic Numeral & Index hour markers.
- Brushed finished rose gold hands with luminous filled tips (minutes & hours hands semi-skeleton).
- Printed minute track with 5 minute Arabic numerals intervals on outer rim on the edge of the dial.
- Immediately recognizable "H" style screws on bezel.
Chronograph stopwatch functions:
- Large red central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- BLUE "Gummy-Alligator" strap: rubber on the inside & alligator on the top-side, making for an extremely comfortable wear.
- Hublot Caliber HUB 4300 , beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 278 parts, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
Also known as: Hublot 341.PL.2010.LR.1907, 341PL2010LR1907