Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
LIMITED & NUMBERED EDITION OF ONLY 250 PIECES WORLDWIDE!
- Black PVD coated & polished finished stainless steel case.
- Case set with 198 black brilliant cut diamonds weighing approximately +/- 1.12 carats.
- Black PVD coated stainless steel bezel.
- Bezel set with 36 brilliant cut green tsavorites.
- Bezel secured with 6 black PVD coated polished "H" style titanium screws.
- Case center (edge) lateral black composite resin inserts.
- Crown & chronograph buttons are black PVD coated stainless steel with black rubber centers/inserts.
- Small running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Date window located between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- Black python leather strap with matching green stitching & black rubber siding & backing.
- Hublot Caliber HUB 4300 , beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 278 parts, contains 37 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
- Black base dial.
- Pave set with 232 black diamond weighing approximately +/- 1.24 carats.
- Black PVD coated raised applique style Arabic numeral & index hour markers with green painted tops.
- Black PVD coated applied steel hands with green luminous filled tips (hour & minute hands are partially skeletonized).
Chronograph stopwatch functions:
- Large central seconds counter with the "H" logo as a counter-weight.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 9 o'clock position.
- 12 hour sub-dial counter located at the 6 o'clock position.
Also known as: Hublot 341.SV.9090.PR.0922, 341SV9090PR0922