A world first - this watch features an amazing capability to set an alarm up to 30 days in advance.
This watch features: • Polished 18kt white gold case.
• Metallic galvanized dark grey ruthenium dial.
• Grey crocodile strap with a fine soft felt finish.
• Applied polished white gold index hour markers.
• Polished white gold hands with luminous fill.
• The alarm is controlled using the crown (located on the case edge at the 10 o'clock position) & button (located on the case edge at the 8 o'clock position). • Press the button until the latter "D" appears in the small window located in the alarm-date sub-dial. Once the "D" appears the crown will engage to set the date for the alarm.
• Press the button again & a "H" will appear (for Hour) at which position the crown will engage to set the time for the alarm.
• Press the button once more a small picture of a bell will appear in the window, at which position the crown will engage to wind the alarm & the alarm is then set to go.
• To stop or cancel the alarm - just press the button one more time until an image of a bell with a line through it will cancel the alarm function.
• Alarm setting instructions: • Set the date that you want the alarm to ring - the date indicator for the alarm is a sub-dial located to at the 9 o'clock position.
• Set the time you want the alarm to ring - the time indicator for the alarm is an elongated window located at the 6 o'clock position.
• Make sure the alarm is set to on & then sit back. The alarm will ring at the appointed date & the appointed time.
• Additional features of the Alarm Complication: • The alarm mechanism uses a 3rd barrel of its own - not related to powering the watch. Hence even is the watch were to wind down, once could simply get the watch going, reset the time & the alarm will still engage without having to wind up the alarm again.
• The alarm function can be set beyond the current month, allowing one to set the alarm to the next month. Even if the month is a short month & the regular date will need a manual correction - the date correction of the regular calendar will transfer to the alarm calendar, so that a correction to the alarm date will not be necessary.
• Large 2-disc date display window (bold white numbers) located at the 3 o'clock position.
• Movement is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish, some hand engraved designs & beveled component edges.
• Glashutte Original Caliber 100-13, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 631 parts, contains 86 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 55 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty