Glashütte Original Senator Chronometer Regulator 1-58-04-04-04-04
207 514,20 kr
Airmont United States
384 Route 59
50 m (164 ft)
Chronometer, Power Reserve
REGULATOR clocks were used as a reference where precise time-telling was a must, such as watchmakers, train conductors & in scientific research. The REGULATOR clocks separated the minute, hour & seconds hands each onto its own axes. The minute hand, being the most important hand would command the most dominant position, namely the center. This setup enabled the time to be read at a glance, without the risk of hands overlapping.
This watch features: • Solid 18kt White Gold case with polished finished top & finely brushed/satin finished edges.
• Varnished silver dial with a very fine grained finish.
• Elegantly shaped blued hands.
• Regulator Time Features:
• Large central minute hand. Fine black printed minute track on the dial perimeter.
• Hour sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position. Fine printed black Roman Numeral hour markers.
• Seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position. Fine printed seconds track & indications
• Other Features:
• Panorama double disc date window located at the 3 o'clock position - the date changes in a single motion precisely at midnight (+/- 15 seconds) rather than a gradual process.
• Power Reserve indicator sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Day/Night (AM/PM) indicator located at the bottom of the hour sub-dial.
• The movement enables precise coordination of the minute & seconds utilizing a second-zero-stop feature, which allows for setting all the time functions accurately, to the second. When the crown is pulled out to set the time the time display is completely stopped, the second hand jumps to zero and remains there & the minute hand advances to the next full minute index. In addition when correcting the time the minute hand will advance in full minute increments.
• Glashutte Original, German Chronometer (LMET/SLME) Certified Calibre 58-04, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 58 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 44 hours & 40 minutes.
• Movement plate is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish, swan-neck fine adjustment, balance cock hand engraved, blued screws & beveled component edges.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty