LIMITED EDITION 100 Pieces. • Stainless steel case with polished finished top & finely brushed/satin finished edges.
• Polished chronograph buttons & crown.
• 'Bourbon Grey' dial with a fine sunburst finish.
• Blue rimmed sub-dials.
• Super-LumiNova hour markers.
• Vintage colored beige minute/seconds & fractions of a second chapter ring.
• Polished steel hands. Hour, minutes & central seconds hand with vinatge colored beige Super-LumiNova fill.
• Panorama Date: oversized 2-disc date window located above the 6 o'clock position.
• Small seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
• Power reserve indicator window located inside the small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
• Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
• Column wheel mechanism,
• Flyback complication allows for instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & restart the stop-watch.
• Large central seconds counter hand.
• 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
• 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position
• Glashutte Original Caliber 37-01, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 65 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 70 hours.
• Movement plate is finely finished with striped/ribbed finish, skeletonized rotor with the double-G logo, swan-neck fine adjustment, blued screws & beveled component edges.
2 Year Warranty - All Papers Included
Online Since 1999: Prestige Time LLC is a family owned web-based business specializing in the sales of brand name luxury watches. We have been online since 1999! We offer both new/unworn watches & carefully curated preowned watches at competitive prices. Our goal is to provide a pleasant shopping experience while maintaining great prices and exemplary customer service. Our offices are located in Airmont, New York, roughly 1 hour north of Manhattan. Please feel free to call us +1-845-357-8300 or email us with any questions. We welcome visitors by appointment only.
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box and will include all papers including the warranty card/book.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 2 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Prestige Time is located in NY State, we are required by law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within the state of New York. The sales tax rate will be calculated by the delivery address sales tax jurisdiction, typically ranges between 7.50% - 8.875%.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.