Original box, Original papers, Original parts
Power Reserve, Luminescent Hand
Girard Perregaux Neo Bridges Titanium watch with unique GP manufacture movement.
Check Out Our VIDEO REVIEW and Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel: youtube.com/watch?v=3bPDVopts4k
A bold design that reinterprets an icon of watchmaking tradition into a captivating high tech timepiece.
A Moderni Design Inspired by the Neo-Tourbillon
The Neo Bridges is faithful to the DNA of Girard-Perregaux: the movement is not only a technical part of the watch but also an integral part of the design which makes the Neo Bridges instantaneously recognizable.
- Titanium case with brushed case edges & polished finished lugs.
- Brushed skeletonized hands with luminous filled tips.
- Grey dial flange with applied index hour markers with luminous filled center & printed minute track.
- The watch is fitted with a micro-rotor visible on the dial side, rather than the traditional rotor mounted on the movement back.
- The micro-rotor is located to the top left of the movement, while the main-spring barrel is located to the right side for a symmetrical design.
- The balance wheel is secured in place by a black PVD coated bridge at 6 o'clock. The generous proportions of the balance wheel (10.15mm in diameter) makes it less subject to disturbances and thus more accurate.
- The hands are mounted on the upper black PVD coated bridge.
- Girard Perregaux Caliber GP08400, beats at 21,600 (3 Hz) vph, composed out of 208 parts, contains 29 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 54 hours.
- The movement finishing includes sandblasting, NAC treatment of the mainplate, and PVD coating on the curved bridges.