Airmont United States
384 Route 59
30 m (98 ft)
Case Diameter [mm]:
Original box, Original papers
Tourbillon, Power Reserve
Strictly a limited & Numbered edition of 33 pieces world-wide.
The watch made it debut as the "Incognito" when DeWitt offered the watch for auction at a Charity event. The offer was for a watch in concept only without being presented & without the buyer knowing what he was buying. The wining bid was for 400,000 Euros.
This watch features: • Extraordinarily generous case dimensions. Case manufactured from a combination of 18kt Rose Gold, Titanium & Aluminum which allows the weight of the watch to be kept at a minimum.
• Dial apparatus protrudes from the watch edge. Time is read by a minute disc roting clockwise & the hour disc rotating to the left. this is accomplished by an ingenious gear system that is mounted on 6 runners.
• Branded 18kt Rose Gold Deployant buckle.
• Crown at the 3 o'clock position is used to set the time (does not wind the watch)
• To the left side there is a distinctive "porthole" from which the 1 minute tourbillon can view.
• Also on the left edge is the crown to wind the watch - this crown can be recessed into the case. The watch is provided with a battery operated device that will wind the watch easily. The battery operated winder has a resistance feeler as to stop winding once the watch is fully wound.
• The watch has a 21 day (504 hours) Power Reserve, energy is stored in 5 separate barrels - all lined up vertically.
• by pressing a lever on the case edge at the 9 o'clock position the encased movement slides out of the watch case where you can view the vertically mounted gear train, barrels Power reserve indicator & Tourbillon cage.
A true collectors/investment piece
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty