Strictly a limited & Numbered edition of 99 pieces world-wide.
The NGC 1300 is a "nebula" (literally "cloud" used to describe galaxies from which stars are formed) located millions of light years from earth. The distinctive spiral shaped galaxy has been painstakingly recreated on a silicium plate at the moonphase sub-dial.
This watch features: • Case manufactured from a combination of 18kt White Gold (bezel & case back - polished finish), Titanium (case sides - brushed/sating finished) & Black Ceramic components.
• Branded 18kt White Gold Deployant buckle.
• Light Grey dial finished with linear "Cotes de Geneve" Guilloche pattern.
• Perpetual Calendar complication. Metallic Grey Subdials right to left: • Day of the week.
• 24 hour (AM/PM) indicator)
• Leap Year indicator.
• Date odd & even numbers are offset in a centrifugal set-up.
• Moonphase sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position with a raised/domed mother-of-pearl moon.
• GMT/2nd time-zone complication indicated by the additional red skeleton hour hand. Adjusted using the button at the 9 o'clock.
• DeWitt Caliber DW7021 beats at 28,000 vph, contains 21 Jewels & has an approximate Power reserve if 42 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty