The J12 Chromatic series watches are constructed from highly scratch-resistant material with a hardness close to that of sapphire. Its unique color and sparkle are obtained by adding titanium to ceramic and then polishing with diamond powder.
- Polished grey titanium-ceramic case and bracelet.
- 18kt white gold-rimmed bezel set with 36 baguette-cut diamonds (approximately 3.4 carats).
- 18kt white gold crown set with a diamond cabachon (approximately 0.15 carats).
- Black dial with 12 baguette-cut diamonds as index hour markers (approximately 0.52 carats).
- Rhodium plated mirror-polished numerals and hands.
- Automatic mechanical movement with a power reserve of 42 hours.
Also known as: Chanel H3155