"Clé" French for Key: The watch crown has been inspired by the traditional clock winding keys, elongated & rectangular rather than round shape. The case is sleek & slightly curved for
- Polished 18kt rose gold case.
- Brushed & polished 18kt rose gold bracelet.
- Bezel set with brilliant cut diamonds.
- 18kt rose gold crown with a flush-mounted blue spinel cabochon.
- Silver flinque dial with a sunray guilloche pattern center.
- Bold Roman Numeral printed hour markers.
- Fine printed minuter track on dial perimeter.
- Blued steel sword shaped hands.
- Date window displayed at the 6 o'clock position.
- Cartier in-house manufactured Caliber 1847MC, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 23 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
Also known as: Cartier WJCL0006