The Navitimer 1461 gets its name from the fact that the semi-perpetual-calendar on this watch will only need a single correction once in the 4 year cycle of Leap-Years. On the 1461st day the watch will require that the calendar be corrected.
This watch features:
- Polished finished stainless steel case.
- Polished finished stainless steel mesh bracelet.
- Black dial with black sub-dials.
- Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
- Polished applied steel index hour markers with luminous tips.
- Printed seconds & fractions of seconds track.
- Large central seconds counter hand, capable of measuring time up to 1/4th of a second.
- 30 minute counter located on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter located on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Day of the week indicator located an the center of the sub-dial at the 6 o'clock position.
- Date of the month indicator located on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
- Month indicator located an the center of the sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position
- Moonphase display sub-dial located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Printed Tachymeter scale on bezel flange.
- Small running seconds sub-dial located at the center of the cub-dial at the 12 o'clock position.
Also known as: Breitling A1931012/BB68, Breitling A1931012BB68, Breitling A1931012-BB68