Power Reserve, Rotating Bezel, Luminescent Hand, Luminescent Numeral
- Polished finished 18kt red gold case.
- Solid black dial with silver sub-dials.
- Applied rose gold toned index hour markers.
- Polished rose gold hands with luminous fill.
- Printed seconds & fractions of seconds track.
- Small running seconds sub-dial located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Fitted with a bi-directional turning bezel which control the "Slide Rule" aka "Navigation Computer". The Slide-Rule complication can compute different airborne calculations such as fuel consumption, climbing times & converting miles into nautical miles or kilometers.
- Date window displayed between the 4 & 5 o'clock position.
- Lug width 22mm, buckle wide 20mm.
- Limited Edition engraved on the side of the case
- Breitling Caliber 01 self-winding mechanical movement, beating at 28,000 VPH, with 47 jewels, and a minimum power reserve of 70 hours.
- Large central red seconds counter, capable of keeping time up to 1/4th of a second.
- 30 minute sub-dial counter located at the 3 o'clock position.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
Also known as: Breitling RB012012/BA49, RB012012-BA49, RB012012BA49, RB012012.BA49