Power Reserve, Rotating Bezel, Luminescent Hand
- Brushed titanium (lightweight & highly durable) case with Breguet signature coined edge.
- Brushed titanium bracelet.
- Uni-directional turning polished finished bezel with black fill & raised numbers/markings & a luminous triangle marker at the top.
- Matte multi tiered dial, raised center & deeply recessed sub-dials.
- Applied brushed Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Raised inner bezel/flange with bold white painted index hour/minute/seconds markings.
- Polished steel hands with luminescent paint fill (Hours, Minutes, 24 Hour & GMT Hands).
- Flyback complication allows for instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & restart the stop-watch.
- Large polished steel central 30 seconds counter hand - makes a full revolution every 1/2 minute.
- An additional large polished steel with luminous diamond-shaped tip central minute counter hand - marks the minutes in 1/2 minute increments. This hand is located directly below the seconds hand counter.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- A 24 hour sub-dial to differentiate between AM & PM located at the 3 o'clock position.
- Continuous running 60 seconds small seconds hand located at the 9 o'clock position.
- Date window located at the bottom of the 6 o'clock sub-dial
- Solid case back.
- Breguet Caliber 584/q1, Beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.
Also known as: Breguet 3810TI/H2/TZ9, Breguet 3810TIH2TZ9, Breguet 3810TI-H2-TZ9