This watch features: • Polished 18kt white gold case, with the iconic Breguet coined case-edge.
• Local Time Dial:
• Displayed via a reduced silver sub-dial located at the 12 o'clock position, beautifully hand decorated with fine guilloche pattern (engine-turned).
• Black printed Roman Numeral hour markers.
• Polished blued steel "Breguet" style hands.
• Home-time sub-dial can easily be adjusted forward in 1 hour increments via a screwed/locking button located at the 10 o'clock position on the case edge at the case edge.
• GMT Time-Zone Dial:
• Displayed via a secondary sub-dial located at the bottom left side of the watch.
• Black rim with silver printed Roman Numeral hour markers & dot minute track.
• Matte silver "Breguet" style hands.
• AM/PM indicator for this time-zone is indicated via a small dial directly above the GMT sub-dial with black (PM) & silver (AM) segments.
• The rest of the watch lacks a dial, thus exposing the entire movement, both on the front & back of the watch. The movement is a matte finished, anthracite grey finished surfaces.
• Power Reserve Indicator:
• The watch also features a Power Reserve Indicator on the back of the watch.
• Breguet Caliber 507 DRF, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 40 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 50 hours. Fitted with a Breguet balance-spring in silicon & a inverted in-line escapement in silicon.
2 Year Warranty - All Papers Included
Online Since 1999: Prestige Time LLC is a family owned web-based business specializing in the sales of brand name luxury watches. We have been online since 1999! We offer both new/unworn watches & carefully curated preowned watches at competitive prices. Our goal is to provide a pleasant shopping experience while maintaining great prices and exemplary customer service. Our offices are located in Airmont, New York, roughly 1 hour north of Manhattan. Please feel free to call us +1-845-357-8300 or email us with any questions. We welcome visitors by appointment only.
Over the years we have earned recognition as an honest and dependable watch dealer. We encourage you to independently research our company and we look forward welcoming you to the Prestige Time family of customers.
Product Availability: We do our best to accurately offer a delivery time frame on our ads. If the item is currently in stock, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. If an item needs to be ordered in, we will notify you in a timely fashion with an estimated shipping time frame.
Guarantee: Prestige Time LLC guarantees this watch to be 100% genuine, brand new & unworn. The watch will have its original manufacturer’s serial number intact and unaltered. The watch will be delivered in the original box and will include all papers including the warranty card/book.
Prestige Time LLC Limited Warranty: Our warranty on this watch is for a period of 2 Year Warranty from the date of purchase.
USA Orders: Shipping within the USA: We ship FREE via FedEx Express Saver 3-4 business days delivery. Expedited FedEx delivery options are available at an additional cost: 2nd Business Day Air $25, Next Business Day Air $40, FedEx Priority Overnight Air (delivery before 10:30 AM the next business day) $65. Our preferred method of shipping is via FedEx, alternate shipping options and methods are available upon request. All packages shipped are fully insured against loss, theft and damage during transit. Please note: due to the nature and value of the products we sell ALL packages will require a signature at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
Shipments to Alaska, PR and Hawaii: Orders shipped to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii will be charged a flat fee of $60.
Sales Tax: Prestige Time is located in NY State, we are required by law to collect sales tax on all deliveries within the state of New York. The sales tax rate will be calculated by the delivery address sales tax jurisdiction, typically ranges between 7.50% - 8.875%.
Shipments of large or heavy packages: On some items which are extraordinarily large or heavy, we may need to adjust the pricing for shipping. If such is the case on an order you placed we will notify you with a custom quote before we process the order.
International Orders: Importing Taxes & Duties: Our sale price is before importing taxes & duties such as VAT, GST, PST. Taxes & duties will be assessed and charged separately when the watch clears customs in the delivery country. Taxes & duties are the recipients responsibility to pay. Taxes & duties are generally billed to the recipient by the courier with payment due prior to delivery.
International Shipping: Our preferable method of shipping is via DHL or FedEx Priority International. We are also able to ship via Express Mail Air Post. All packages are shipped in a well-secured box. All watches shipped are insured for the full value which covers against loss, theft or damage in transit.