- Polished stainless steel case with Breguet's signature coined edges.
- Brushed stainless steel bracelet with polished edges & center links.
- Beautiful hand engraved (engine-turned) guilloche silver dial with a fine sunburst wave pattern.
- Applied blued steel Roman Numeral Hour Markers to a matte silver chapter ring.
- Gold colored painted minute dots on outer rim of the dial.
- Blue steel hands with a luminous dot on the minutes & hours hands.
- Date window located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Breguet Caliber 517f, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 28 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 65 hours. With flat silicon balance spring.
Dual Time Complication:
- second time-zone sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position with fine painted florale style Arabic Numeral hour markers & dot minute track.
- AM/PM sub-dial indicator located at the 3 o'clock position with a sunburst guilloche texture for 6am until 6pm (18 o'clock) & a linear wave guilloche texture for night time 6pm until 6am.
Also known as: Breguet 5857ST/12/SZ0, 5857ST12SZ0, 5857ST-12-SZ0