Airmont United States
384 Route 59
30 m (98 ft)
Case Diameter [mm]:
Original box, Original papers
Tourbillon, Power Reserve
This Breguet Tourbillon Extra Plat watch is equipped with a self-winding movement charged by a peripheral rotor. The oscillating weight rotates on the periphery of the movement, and which is connected to the movement by ball-bearings. The peripheral rotor is crafted in platinum for greater inertia, allows for a more slender construction & provides an uninterrupted view of the beautifully decorated movement. • Polished platinum case.
• Fine fluted case band.
• Silver dial with 4 different guilloche patterns:
• Main dial: Clou-de-Paris hobnail
• Dial perimeter: barleycorn
• Power reserve segment: straight chevrons
• Dial rims: cross hatching
• Black painted Roman numeral hour markers on a flat brushed chapter ring.
• Black painted & rose gold dot minute & seconds track.
• Blued steel hands.
• Tourbillon with titanium carriage.
• Small seconds on the tourbillon axis.
• Power reserve indicator.
• Breguet caliber 581DR:
• beats at 28,800 vph (4Hz).
• featuring an inverted in-line lever escapement with silicon horns, flat balance spring in silicon.
• composed from 369 parts.
• with 42 jewels.
• boasts an impressive power reserve of 80 hours.
Prestige Time 2 Year Warranty